Terms & Conditions
Terms And Conditions
This document is in the relevant amendments to various laws and regulations of electronic records by an electronic records provisions of the amended IT Act, 2000, the electronic record is generated by the computer system 2000 Information Technology Act, the terms and justified, and apply and do not require any physical or digital signature
Domain www.sparesale.in (here referred to as the "Site") is owned
According to company law, its registered office at
Shop No 7, Sunder Baag Building,
Link Road, Near Darshan Hall, Pimpri-Chinchwad
Use of this site is only available to individuals who can form in the Indian Contract Act contract legally binding, the 1872 people who are "incompetent contract" Indian Contract Act, 1872, meaning, including minors, is not discharged insolvent etc. are not eligible for use within the site. If you are a minor, ie under 18 years of age, you may not be registered as a user sparesale site and not trade or use the site. As a minor, or if you want to use on the trading site, so you can use or trade your parents or legal guardian on the website. sparesale the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the site, if it was brought to the notice sparesale rights, or if you find that you are 18 years of age.
· Your account and registration obligations
When you use this site or send an e-mail or other data, information or communications to us, you agree and understand that you communicate with us by electronic records and you agree to our regular and access through electronic communication records when needed. We can communicate with you via e-mail or communications, electronic or otherwise otherwise.
· Transaction and communication platform
The site is user use to meet and have an exchange for their trading platform. sparesale is not and can not in any way a party to any transaction or user control between sites.
From now on:
1. All commercial / contractual terms is provided and agreed between the buyer and seller of loneliness. Commercial / contractual terms, including but not limited to, price, shipping, payment, payment terms, date, time and mode of delivery, related to the products and services, and service assurance-related products and services. sparesale no control or can not decide or recommend, or intervene in any way, this commercial / contractual terms offered or accepted between buyers and sellers.
2. sparesale does not make any representations or warranties details (such as quality, value, sales, etc.) of a product or service to be sold or offered for sale, or purchase on the website. Sale or purchase sparesale no implied or explicit support or endorse any of the products on the website or services. sparesale accepted for any errors or omissions do not assume any responsibility, either on behalf of themselves or third parties.
3. sparesale irresponsible Why not fulfill any contract entered into between buyers and sellers, or breach of contract. sparesale not and does not guarantee that the buyer and / or seller will summarize any transactions on the site. sparesale shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between buyers and sellers are not required.
4. sparesale does not make any representations or warranties project - details (such as legal ownership, credit, identity, etc.), any of its users. We recommend that you independently verify any particular user's goodwill, you choose to deal with the site, and use your best judgment represents.
5. SPARESALE not enter or any products or services provided by the seller possession at any point in time during any transaction buyer and seller on the site between, do not do it at any time to obtain ownership or any rights or claims of the seller provided to the buyer of the product or service.
6. any rights at all times shall SPARESALE holdings, title or interest in the product should not have entered SPARESALE any obligation or liability of such a contract between the buyer and the seller. SPARESALE not responsible for unsatisfactory or delay in performance or damage to or delay in service as a product, are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered results.
7. The site is reached only by the user can take advantage of a larger base, buying and selling products or services platform. SPARESALE only exchange platform, and agree that any contract for the sale of products or services that should be strictly bilateral contract between the seller and the buyer.
SPARESALE shall hold any rights at any time, title or interest in the product should not be on such contracts SPARESALE have any obligation or liability.
SPARESALE not responsible for unsatisfactory or delay in performance or damage to or delay in service as a product, are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered results.
8. You should be after independence and duration and delivery, payment, insurance and other conditions you deal with the seller's agreement.
· Use of this site -
By accessing the site, you need to, and on behalf of the owner of this website, you are legally entitled to do so, and use the information provided through the website.
· Trademarks -
Trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on this site registered trademark and unregistered trademarks of the website are used without prior notice to registered firms.
· External links -
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the site owners make no representation regarding their content. The use of or reliance on any external links and provides its content is at your own risk.
· Guarantee -
Site owner does not make any guarantee, representation, representations or warranties (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
· Liability Disclaimer -
Any possible suffered by you or any third party (including the expensive nature of any website owner is not responsible for and does not assume any loss, liability, damage to any liability (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense company), or of the results may be due to the direct or indirect, websites and applications you visit, including any information on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and transmission of information in our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner or any third party or data or content providers shall be liable in any way to you or any other person, company or any company for any losses, liabilities, damages (whether direct or indirect), personal Any delay any resulting damage or expense of any nature, inaccuracies, errors, or any share price information or the transmission of its omissions, or actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby, or for non-performance or interruption, or any other actions of its termination.
Authorized drop us as a businessman should be no liability arising directly or indirectly, to any transaction, the cardholder's account for any loss or damage beyond the preset limit by our sides agreed with our acquiring bank from time to time
· Terms of the conflict -
If the terms of these sites specifically related to the terms and conditions of a specific part or module of the website, as well as other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant conflict or inconsistency between the terms and conditions, policies or notices regarding your use of this between or whichever part of the relevant module site.
· Split -
Any offer of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes in any jurisdiction to be unenforceable, either because it is invalid, void, illegal, unlawful or for any reason, it should only be restricted in such jurisdiction it is so unenforceable, be treated as invalid any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices the remaining provisions remain in full force and effect.
Disclaimer: If you can be reflected on the site, due to some technical problems of any product (S) pricing, typographical errors or product information posted by the seller may not be correctly reflected in this case the seller can cancel the order (S) .
9. You release and any fees from any website user behavior, damage, liability or other consequences SPARESALE damages and / or any of its officials and representatives, and expressly disclaims, any claim that you can any applicable law in this representation. Despite representatives, its reasonable efforts, SPARESALE can not assume responsibility or control other user-supplied information provided on the website. You may find other user's information offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate or deceptive. Please use caution and use the site, practice safe trading.
Please note that there may be risks in dealing with minors or disguise it.
Membership on the site is free buyers. SPARESALE not charge any fee for browsing and buying websites. SPARESALE reserves the right to change its pricing policy, the right time. In particular, SPARESALE may decide to launch new services, and modify some or all of a number of existing services provided on this website. In this case SPARESALE retain new or modified services offered referral fee / cost of existing services into, as the case may be correct. Changes in pricing policy shall be posted on the website, they announced after the site, in the case of the automatic change to take effect immediately. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are to be quoted in Indian rupees. You are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, including those payments to SPARESALE Network Private Limited in India.
· Use of this site
You agree that commitment and be sure to use your site binding principle of strict accordance with the following constraints:
1. You may not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information:
(A) belonging to another person and the user does not have any rights;
(B) is a serious harm, harass, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophile, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnic resentment, slander, involving or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in With you in any way; or unlawful threat or unlawful harassment, including but not limited to "indecent representation of women." Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986 within the meaning of indecent representative;
(C) in any way misleading;
(D) a significant offensive online community, such as pornography, or to promote obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or against any group or individual in any form of bodily injury to the content;
(Five) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(F) relate to "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spam" transmission;
(Vii) promoting illegal activities or behavior is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(Eight) infringe or violate the rights of any third party [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, the unauthorized disclosure of the person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or publicity rights of privacy ];
(A) to promote someone else's copyrighted work illegal or unauthorized copy (see below "copyright complaints" about how to make a complaint regarding copyrighted material uploaded commands), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing How to avoid the manufacture and installation of copy protection devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(J) contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
Material (K) provided by people's sexual, violent or other inappropriate manner or solicit any personal information;
(L) provides information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses teaching information machine;
(M) contains a video of another person (with a minor or adult), photograph or picture.
(N) attempt to gain unauthorized access to or exceeding authorized access to the site or profile, blog, range of community, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of this website or obtain passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(P) solicit or engage in any gambling activity Gambling And we, in our sole discretion, believes is or may be construed as illegal;
(Q), interfere with other users' use and enjoyment of this site or any other individual users and enjoyment of similar services;
(S) harm minors in any way;
(T) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or trade secrets of third parties or the public or private rights or may not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen goods;
(U) in violation of the law for the time being in force;
Any information or menacing character (five) to deceive or mislead the recipient / user about the source of such messages or communications grossly offensive;
(W) impersonate another person;
Program (X) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resources; or contains any Trojans, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines, may be damaged, harmful interference, reducing the value of the secret intercept or misappropriate any system, data or personal information;
(Y) threaten the unity, integrity, defense, India, and other countries, public order or security or sovereignty of friendly relations, or any cause hearing incite crime or to prevent an investigation or insult any other country of any offense.
(Z), shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(AA) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer any transaction or attempted transaction programs, where trading is temporarily prohibit or restrict in any way valid under the provisions of any applicable laws, rules, regulations or guidelines.
(AB) our liability shall not create or cause us to lose (in whole or in part), our internet service provider services ("ISPs"), or other suppliers;
2. You may not use any "deep-link", "page scraping", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or method, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor No part of this site or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure, site or any content or presentation, not intentionally obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means through the website. We reserve the right to prohibit such activities.
3. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, or any part thereof, or any other system function servers, computers, network network, or any offer or connect to any website or to or through the Site services through hacking, password "mining" or any other illegal means.
4. You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability site, or any network connected to the website, nor the security or authentication measures, or to connect to the Web site in violation of the site on any network. You may not reverse lookup, trace or seek to trace any other user or visitor sites, or any other customer of any information, including your site does not belong to any account, its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information provided, or provided by or through the Site, in any manner, in which the purpose is to display any information, including but not limited to: personal identification information, other than your own information than, for example through the website.
5. You shall not make any negative, demeaning or defamatory statement (S) or the United States or brand name or domain name comment (s), including the use of our Terms SPARESALE, SPARESALE.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that may lossy SPARESALE or seller's image or reputation on the platform or otherwise damage or impair any SPARESALE trademarks or service marks, trade names and / or in connection with such trade or service marks, trade names related to goodwill may have us or use. You agree not to take in the site or SPARESALE impose a system or network, or connected to any system or network unreasonable SPARESALE infrastructure or disproportionately large load of action.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with normal operation of the site or any transactions in progress on the site, or any other person with the use of this website.
7. You may not forge headers or disguise or transmit any messages you send to us or provided through this site or by any of origin or services of this website, otherwise the operation identifier. You can not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other person or entity.
9. You should ensure full compliance with the Information Technology Act 2000 at any time, and accordingly rules apply and the applicable provisions of the revised from time to time and all applicable national laws, rules and regulations (including any applicable laws or regulations, exchange control regulations take effect ) and international law, foreign exchange laws, regulations, rules and regulations (including, but not limited to, sales tax / VAT, income tax, octroi, service tax, Central Excise, custom duties, local taxes and fees) about your use of our services, your items, purchase, solicitation of an offer to purchase, and sell products or services. You may not engage in any transaction items or services that are prohibited in any applicable law, and when including foreign exchange control laws or regulations effective.
11. Sometimes, you should be responsible for providing information about the product or service is recommended by your sales. In this regard, you assume all such information should be accurate in all respects. You may not exaggerate or over-emphasize the properties of these products or services, thereby mislead other users in any way.
13. Your correspondence or business transaction, or participation in promotions, advertising or through the Site, including payment and delivery associated with such dealings related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations, complete between you and the advertiser. We assume no liability for the results of any such dealings or as a result of the advertiser's site appears as any kind for any loss or damage.
14. Other users (including unauthorized users, or "hackers") may publish or disseminate offensive or obscene materials on the website, you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials is possible. It is also possible to obtain your personal information to others, because of your use of this website and the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not support such unauthorized uses, but by using this site you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use you publicly disclose or share any personal information with others on the site. Please choose carefully the information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the site type.
15. SPARESALE all rights should have taken the necessary action, claiming losses that may occur as a result of your participation / involvement on their own or through a group of people / s, in any way, intentionally or unintentionally, the DoS / DDoS attack (Distributed Denial of Service).
· Content publishing site
You can use the intentional on the website to download information about products and services provided, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of these documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non- This information or broadcast it in any media, (3) the purpose of business information to make after not copy or on any computer networked to any modification of any such information -; (4) does not make additional statements about such documents or guarantee.
· Warranty and Disclaimer
All materials on this website and products (including, but not limited to, software) and services, including through or otherwise provided "as is" and "as available" basis without any representations or warranties on this site available to you, express or Unless otherwise specified in writing implied. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, SPARESALE is not guaranteed:
* The site will be continuously available, or available at all; or
* Information on this website is complete, true, accurate and not misleading.
Or in any way with the content of the site, or use, or otherwise SPARESALE will not be liable. SPARESALE not guarantee this website; information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included or otherwise provided to you by the website; their server; or free of viruses or other harmful components from electronic communications that we send.
Nothing on the Site constitutes, or to constitute any form of advice. All products sold are sites governed by the laws of different countries, if the seller does not offer such products because of the legal implications of different countries, the seller will be returned or will be given credit amount (if any) from the advance sale of the seller products can not be delivered to you.
You will be asked to enter a valid phone number, while the order on the site. By registering your phone number with us, you agree to notify us through contact by telephone and / or SMS in case of any order or shipment or delivery of related updates. We will not use your personal information to start any marketing calls or text messages.
Listed on the project description may not misleading, must explain the actual situation of the product. If the item does not match the description of the actual situation of the project, you agree to refund any money you may have received from the buyer. You agree not across the various categories listed in a single product and more number of websites. SPARESALE the right to remove all kinds of rights of the same products from multiple lists that you listed.
In the website, while invoking any payment method / s of the case, we will not be responsible or liable for any, any guarantee due to you for any loss or damage caused, directly or indirectly:
Any lack of authorized transactions / sec, or
Exceeds a preset limit by mutual consent between you "lines / sec," or
For any payment problems in the transaction, or
Decline in trade for any other reason / s
All payments made to purchase / by your web service in the Republic of India should be forced to accept the Indian rupee. Money site will not be conducive to any other form of transaction with respect to making a purchase on the site.
Before shipment / delivery orders to you, the seller may ask you to provide documentation (including, but not limited to, Govt. Issued ID and proof of address) to establish your ownership of your payment to buy used tools. This is to provide a safe online shopping environment, the interests of our users to do.
1. The transaction, the transaction price and all commercial terms, such as delivery, product scheduling and / or services in accordance with the contractual obligations between the main bilateral principal buyer and seller, pay only the buyer and seller agency used to facilitate the completion of the transaction. As for the product / or services listed SPARESALE site makes use of the payment institution shall bear SPARESALE or undelivered, not received, unpaid, damage, breach of representations and warranties are not offered for sale or post-warranty service or fraud.
3. You understand, accept and agree to pay the tools provided by SPARESALE neither banks nor financial services, but is just a promotion, electronic, online electronic payment automated delivery receipt of payment in cash, to close money remittance and trade institutions authorized use of existing infrastructure bank and credit card payment gateway network SPARESALE website. In addition, by providing payment instruments, SPARESALE neither act as trustee, nor the ability to act as trustee with respect to the transaction or the transaction price.
· Payment needs tools:
* You, as a buyer, understand that once initiated the transaction you are entering and the use of payment instruments to purchase legally binding and enforceable contract from the seller of the product seller and / or services, you should pay the price by You use the card-issuing bank to pay the seller tools.
* You, as a buyer, you can through electronic communications and electronic records, and the use of automatic functions, the seller may agree to pay for any extension by the tools provided / Increase scheduling / or delivery time and the transaction will come to revise, to such an extent. Dispatch / delivery time or subsequent replacement of any such extension / add / change transactions should be consistent with the rules and policies of the payment mechanism.
* You, as the buyer, you should use the appropriate electronic SPARESALE website immediately have served within the time limit or not delivered in policy notice payment. ECA notify you within the time specified in the policy delivery or non-delivery shall be deemed to be interpreted in relation to the delivery of the transaction. If the COD transaction, buyers do not need to confirm receipt of the goods or services.
Under * You, as the buyer, should be entitled to claim a refund of the price (such as your sole and exclusive remedy) of the case, you will not receive a transaction or within the agreed period of time to deliver within the time period in accordance with the provisions of the policy, the earlier whichever. If you do not use the site to improve function in a specified time than it will make you a refund are not eligible for a refund claim.
* You, as a buyer, understand, payment instruments may not be used in whole or in part of a class mentioned in the policy, so you might not get a refund of the products and / or services and / or trading on the trading of these products and / or service
* In addition to cash on delivery transactions, refunds, if any, should be carried out in the same, the price received from the transaction where the issuing bank.
* Cash on delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be conducive to the production of the buyer through bank (registration information provided by the buyer)
* Refunds should only INR and INR should be equivalent to the transaction price received.
* For electronic payments, refunds should use NEFT / RTGS payment instruments by or with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system.
* Refund should be conditional, should abuse the buyer under any circumstances provide SPARESALE recourse.
* Refund is subject to the buyer in line with policy.
4. SPARESALE levy or trading prices of individual rights may SPARESALE valid credit / debit / cash card / valid bank account / and other infrastructure or any other financial instruments, directly or indirectly, by limiting the number of reservations to receive payment of polymerization or authorized by any such facilities provided at any time to collect and pay by the Reserve Bank of India or by individual buyers make remittance facilities, and the right to refuse to process transactions over the rights of such restrictions.
5. SPARESALE by the buyer the right to refuse to deal with suspicious transaction costs, including but not limited to breach of contract by the issuing bank or in violation of any agreement of any policy applied by the buyer and SPARESALE or breach / violation of any law or right of any charges history.
6. SPARESALE can do this check, because it considers appropriate approval receipt / buyer promises to pay (cash on delivery transaction) transaction price from the buyer before SPARESALE appropriate, for security or other reasons. As a result of this inspection, if not satisfied with the transaction SPARESALE / transaction price, the buyer or the authenticity of credibility, it must be the right to refuse receipt / buyer promises to pay the transaction price.
7. SPARESALE may delay payment confirmation notice, notify the seller shipped, if SPARESALE considered suspicious or high-volume buyers, in order to ensure the transaction and the transaction price of the security. In addition, SPARESALE may hold the transaction price and SPARESALE may not notice (instead of returning the same buyer) illegal activities of law enforcement officers in the Department of the transaction price in the form of a law enforcement officer, or if the buyer the seller is required to send or to engage in any of.
8. Buyer and Seller acknowledge SPARESALE will not bear any losses or claims and other interests, from no processing transactions / transaction price or process transactions / price of the transaction is beyond the control of any delay SPARESALE lead responsibility.
· Comply with the law:
9. Purchaser and Seller shall comply with all applicable laws (including but not limited to, Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and Rules made there under the release and notification, as well as the Exchange Control Manual issued by the Reserve Bank of India from time to time, the Customs Act, information and 2000 Revision of Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008 Technology Act to prevent money laundering law in 2002 and carried out regular foreign donations Management Act, 1976 and under the Income Tax Act to make rules, 1961, and Rules made there, the Government of India Export Import Policy) applies to the use of payment instruments and they were SPARESALE website.
· Issuing bank and the buyer's Plan:
10. All credit card payment gateway valid credit / debit / cash card / payment instruments, such as the use of or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same treatment will also be constrained by the terms and conditions agreed between the buyer and the issuing bank and payment instruments distribution company.
11. All online banking transfers valid bank account to process payments by using a gateway support tools to provide these services to users of the issuing banks. Is to pay all online bank transfer tools also agreed between the buyer and the respective terms and conditions of the issuing bank constraints.
Wallet ("wallet") is a pre-payment instruments and associated your site account to pay. You can keep the money with these particular seller (if allowed) balance and redeem at your convenience. Please note that the seller will wallet issuer and the seller shall be responsible for exchange of money to lie to you and SPARESALE credit accounts in your wallet does not bear any risk, liability or obligation with respect to the purse money.
The seller will not pay interest on your wallet particular seller is the amount you saved.
Purse recharge: your wallet, you can add, just use any prepaid payment. You can charge up your wallet â, an instance ¹10,000 amount. There is no need to maintain a minimum balance.
The refund amount wallet: your wallet, including three types of balance - Shops Credit (usually give us credit instead to cancel the order), topped the style balance (which is added to your e-wallet payment amount prepaid orders on the site of the future ) and to promote balance (which is credit given to us is purely for promotional purposes or goodwill). Breakout-style balance (prepaid amount), as well as the promotional balance is added purse will not be refunded, while the store credit will continue to be fully refunded.
Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, SPARESALE will be any money lying on your credit card in your wallet, any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind of loss or legal liability from the use of or association with the wallet purse caused.
· 7 days replacement guarantee *
The 7 Day Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have been defrauded by qualified sellers on the Website. If at the time of delivery and/or within 7 days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Notify seller of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within 7 days from the date of delivery and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s.
2. Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with the seller.
The following products are not eligible to return or exchange:
* Compensation for misuse of the product;
* Collateral damage, due to the failure of the product;
* Used / install any consumables;
* There has been tampered or missing serial / UPC number of products;
* Digital Products / Services
* If any damage inside according to the manufacturer's warranty / defective
* No return all the original packaging and accessories, including the packaging, the manufacturer of packaging, if any, of any product, originally included in the product of all the other projects / s transmission;
* Jewelry is 'customized' for customer requirements
Clothing, footwear and jewelery, the seller is willing to accept qualified Lynx subject to the following conditions:
Clothing and footwear do not use (ratio test, etc.), altered, washed, stained, or damaged in any way.
Original label and packaging should be intact. For incoming goods brand packaging, packaging should be intact.
'Custom-made' jewelery, underwear, pants, underwear, socks and clothing giveaways are unfounded return within range.
Damaged or defective clothing and footwear also covers seven days replacement guarantee.
Shipping charges of minimum 50 and maximum depending upon the product will be deducted and remaining money will be credited to buyer incase of return
Return not applicable to electronics,crockery,or any eatables until there is a manufacturing defect
If there is suspicion or knowledge SPARESALE any of the buyers and sellers to participate, intended to provide a statement or information is false, misleading or not really any activity, then SPARESALE can retain its right to initiate civil and / or criminal proceedings against members may also decide to suspend, block, limit, cancel the display name of the buyer and the seller of this and / or user qualifications, and from through this program, invoked the protection of any relevant user.
SPARESALE retain initiate civil and / or criminal prosecution of users who are invalid rights and / or false statements or provide false, incomplete or misleading information in the file. Apart from the legal proceedings as aforesaid, SPARESALE may decide to suspend, block, limit the user's display name [and its associated display name] and / or user disqualification from the program by the user to invoke any relevant protection. Any person who knowingly and willfully injure, defraud or deceive, fraud complaints file containing false, incomplete or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offense, will hold its maximum range allowed by law.
· Product Description
SPARESALE We do not guarantee that product descriptions or other content on this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free, and assumes no responsibility.
· Limitation of Liability
Please contact us for any questions or comments about this site (including all copyright infringement irrelevant queries).
Mrs. Heena Kritleni
Shop no c 21
Near Govind garden
Pimple Saudagar 411027
Tel: + 91-7070701010
Hours: Monday - Saturday (09:00 - 18:00)
SPARESALE prohibit the use of language or the nature of racism, hatred, obscene sex in public places.
This policy expanded list of text on the seller's page and other users can view all other areas of the site. If blasphemy is part of the title of the project is sold, we allow the seller to "blur" the most offending word with an asterisk (ie, S *** or F ***).
Please report any violation of the right to review this policy area:
Report Offensive display name
Tourette's report listed or otherwise
If the feedback; making or communication between users on the site; e-mail communications or transactions with related user site contains profanity between, check out our feedback deletion policy and submit an action / removal requests.
Disciplinary action may result in the user's account suspended indefinitely suspend or formal warning.
SPARESALE suspected violation of the policy will take into account the user's transaction and the actions taken before.
Violation of this policy may result in a series of actions, including:
Restrictions placed on account privileges;
Warranty Replacement *
Replacement guarantee is intended to help buyers who have been defrauding qualified sellers on the site. If the starting product / day of S delivered within the specified date of delivery time and / or, if there are defects are found, then the purchaser of the product / s may require replacement of the product / s to sell the home.
If there is suspicion or knowledge SPARESALE any of the buyers and sellers to participate, intended to provide a statement or information is false, misleading or not really any activity, then SPARESALE can retain its right to initiate civil and / or criminal user program can also be discretion to suspend, block, limit, cancel the display name of the buyer and the seller of such and / or user qualifications, and from through this program to invoke the protection of any relevant user.
SPARESALE retain initiate civil and / or criminal proceedings against users who are invalid rights and / or false statements or provide false, incomplete or misleading information in the file. Apart from the legal proceedings as aforesaid, SPARESALE may decide to suspend, block, limit the user's display name [and its associated display name] and / or user disqualification from the program by the user to invoke any relevant protection. Any person who knowingly and willfully injure, defraud or deceive, fraud complaints file containing false, incomplete or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offense, will hold its maximum range allowed by law.
For more information related to the replacement policy, see S / Help / Cancel - Return
Definition: "Return" is defined in order to repay the purchase by the buyer to the seller's website SPARESALE project operations. The following situations may occur:
Item is defective
Items are damaged in transit
Products are / were missing
Wrong item is sent by the seller.
May also lead to monetary rewards in most cases, refundable.
· Classification Conditions
Electronics :: should include
:: Clothing and footwear should be: "new and unworn" (ratio test, etc.)
Beauty, Health and Personal Care :: should be "new and unopened"
:: Sports equipment should be "new" and return with original packaging
:: Office supplies should be "new" and return with original packaging
Jewelry :: should be "new" and return with original packaging
If the returned product does not comply with the above parameters, then the buyer has no right to a refund of the money from the seller.
The product shall be returned by Seller after deducting shipping amount where minimum Shipping cost is Rs50 and maximum depending on the product
Definition: the action or replace the replacement is something instead of another process. When a buyer can request a replacement, he is not satisfied with the project, because damaged in transit, defective items shipped items missing, wrong projects.
By refund dispute
Whenever debit (CB) from the payment gateway / bank may occur following:
1. The project did not receive CB - buyers do not receive the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the controversial policy
2. Unauthorized CB - buyers did not make this particular deal. Refunds will be created in accordance with the dispute policy.
The seller expressly agrees to issue correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of the seller. In addition, the seller should ensure that invoices state "technology SPARESALE", and did not do so, the seller would be liable for a refund (if applicable).
3. The project did not say - it means that the product is not the buyer's expectations. Dispute will be decided in accordance with the controversial policy.
Email policy abuse and threats
Private communications, including e-mail communication, without SPARESALE supervision. SPARESALE encourages its users to be professional, courteous, and respectful communication via e-mail.
However, SPARESALE the investigation, can take action in violation of the policy SPARESALE certain types of unwanted email.
Examples of such:
Threat of bodily harm - SPARESALE does not allow the user to send a clear threat of physical harm.
SPARESALE abuse of the system - SPARESALE lets users easily through SPARESALE system transaction, but will investigate any misuse of the service.
Spoof (fake) emails - SPARESALE will never ask you for sensitive information via e-mail. If you receive any spoof (fake) emails, you should be through the "Contact Us" tab reports the same to us.
Spam (unsolicited commercial email) - SPARESALE spam policy applies only to send by SPARESALE users unsolicited commercial messages. SPARESALE not allow users to send spam to other users.
Purchases or sales of foreign SPARESALE - SPARESALE ban SPARESALE email to the website to buy or sell outside of listed products. Quote this nature is a potential risk of fraud buyers and sellers.
SPARESALE policy prohibits the threat of injury to the user's user, by any means, including telephone, e-mail and our public message board.
Violation of this policy may result in a series of actions, including:
Account access restrictions
Thank you !!!!!
We value your trust in us. That is why we insist on for secure transactions and customer information confidential to the highest standards. Please read the following statement to understand our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Personally identifiable information and other information
When you use our site, we collect and store it is constantly supplied by you for your personal information. The main purpose of our doing this is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and personalized experience. This enables us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, customize our website, allowing you to experience safer and easier. More importantly, despite this, we collect you, we think it is necessary for the realization of personal information for this purpose.
In general, you can browse the site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information personal. Once you provide your personal information to us, you are not anonymous to us. If possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have to choose not to use a particular service or feature on the website does not provide information on the options. You based on your behavior on our website, we may automatically track certain information. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on the basis of aggregate. This information may include you just came from (whether this URL on our website or none) of the URL, which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), your computer browser information , and your IP address.
We use data collection devices, such as some of the pages on the website of "cookies" to help analyze our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. "Cookies" are placed on your hard drive for small files, to assist us in providing our services. We offer some of the features available only through the use of "cookies" in.
Additionally, you may encounter "cookies" or some of the pages on the website are placed third parties other similar devices. We do not control the use of third-party cookies.
If you choose to purchase on the site, we will collect information about your buying behavior.
If the transaction with us, we collect some additional information, such as a check or money order billing address, credit / debit card number and credit / debit card details expiration date and / or other payment instruments and tracking information.
If you choose to post messages in our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect the information you provide to us. We retain this information, if necessary, to resolve disputes, provide customer support, and permitted by law to resolve the problem.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or other users or third parties send us correspondence related activities, or posted on the website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
When (for more information e-mail address, name, phone number, credit / debit card / other payment instruments, etc.) that you set up a free account with us, we collect your personally identifiable information. Although you can browse our website certain parts are not a registered member, certain activities (such as orders) are required to register. We use your contact information, you can issue a quote based on your previous orders and your interests.
2. Use the configuration file data / your information
We use personal information to provide the services you request. We use your personal information to the extent of the market for you, we will provide you with the ability to opt out of such use. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; problem solving; and promoting a safe service; enrichment; measure interest in our products and services to consumers, inform your online and offline pricing, products, services and updates ; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and otherwise to give you the time of collection.
In our efforts to continuously improve our products and services, we collect and analyze information about our users on our website active population and profile data.
We recognize and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Web site. Your IP address can also be used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Occasionally, we will ask you to fill out the optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you to provide contact information, and demographic information (such as zip code, age, or
Income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our site, to provide you we think you might be interested in, and according to their own preferences to display the content.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information in a web browser by a web server storage so that it can be read back from that browser later. Cookie is for the browser to remember specific to a given user's information is useful. We put your computer's hard drive for permanent and temporary cookies. The cookie does not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
3. Sharing Personal Information
We may with our other corporate entities and associated companies, to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other illegal activities potentially personal information; associate relevant or more accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and for your convenience requests, which provide such services through more than one joint entities or co-branded services. These entities and associated companies may not sell you for such shares, unless you explicitly choose to join the results.
We may disclose personal information if required by law or have a good reason to believe that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to do so to respond to subpoenas, court
4. Links to other websites
Our site may link to other Web sites collect your personally identifiable information. SPARESALE.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these linked sites.
5. Safety Precautions
Our site has stringent security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information in our body, we adhere to strict safety guidelines to protect it from unauthorized access.
6. Select / Exit
We offer all our users the opportunity to opt-out on behalf of our partners to receive our non-essential (publicity, marketing-related) communications, and the US in general, to establish an account.
If you want to delete all flipkart.com list your contact information and communications, please visit unsubscribe
7. Advertising SPARESALE.com
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail
Address or phone number) to access the information on this website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about the goods and services of interest to you.
8. You agree to
Mrs. sanjay agrawal
Sunder Baag Building,
Link Road, Near Darshan Hall,
Tel: + 91-9921492163
Hours: Monday - Saturday (09:00 - 18:00)
Please contact for any questions about this statement with us.